The South Cape Music Academy provides income opportunities for qualified music teachers who act as service providers for the Academy.
We provide successful applicants with:
- Well-equipped teaching venues, including instruments, music stands, mirrors etc.;
- Pupil enrolments and leads on a flexi-time basis, on one or more campuses;
- Full administration of teacher fees: collections, monthly payments, debt collection, tax options;
- Music exam registration;
- Own pupil concerts and/or participation in Academy concerts;
- Marketing and advertising of their service;
- Motivational support, regular social get-togethers, and problem-solving meetings;
- Photocopy and instrument library facilities;
- Provision of teaching materials, instruments and ordering of books for pupils.
Instruments currently required:
- Brass: trumpet, Eb or F horn, euphonium, tuba, trombone,
- Strings: cello, viola, double bass
- Woodwind: flute, clarinet, oboe, saxophone