Tour South Africa With Us
The Garden Route of South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and is regularly visited by international performing groups from across the world. From Cape Town, through the Cape Fold Mountains, to Oudtshoorn, centre of the ostrich feather industry, to Mossel Bay, discovered by Bartholomew Dias in 1488, or Knysna with its breathtaking beauty, forest elephants, gigantic trees and unique seahorses. The central city of this region, George, provides diverse cultural facilities and experiences that will provide memories to last a lifetime!
As your host, the South Cape Music Academy plans your visit and itinerary with you, attempting to ensure that your costs are as low as possible, bearing in mind our favourable exchange rate. We provide you with:
- Several high-profile single or joint-concert events in different cities, including quality acoustical concert halls, museums, churches and cathedrals;
- Cultural exchange workshops with ethnic choirs and groups;
- Sightseeing: Table Mountain, Hout Bay, Robben Island, the Victoria and Albert Waterfront, the Cape winelands, the world famous Cango Caves, ostrich farms, game park drives, wildlife theme parks, scenic steam-railroad trips, museums, beaches, shopping malls and many more!
- Quality hotel accommodation at most affordable prices, including three meals per day and rehearsal facilities, or host-family accommodation;
- Luxury bus transport and tour guide, included in tour package;
- Media coverage for TV, radio, internet and newspaper publications, including posters, flyers and full-house audiences.
We are situated in and operating from George in the Western Cape. The town is the administrative and commercial hub of the Garden Route and lies half way between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth to the east.
Our tours in the region are custom made to fit your choir’s needs. We always endeavour to provide you with
- Excellent concerts – alone or with leading South African choirs in historic concert venues
- Performances in several cities – including Cape Town, Stellenbosch, George, Knysna, Oudshoorn, Plettenberg Bay and Port Elizabeth.
- Scenic tourist highlights – including Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cape Town Harbour, the Cape Winelands, ethnic townships, the Cango Caves, Klein Karoo experience, game drives and much more.
- Cultural interaction – including singing with African ethnic dancers, gum-boot dancers, workshops and visits to ethnic townships.
- Custom made tour packages – to suit your budget. Choose from hotel or choir family accommodation, tourist excursions, SATSA approved tour and bus transportation and professional concert arrangements that emphasize choral showcasing.
Click here to submit your tour information and we will send you a quotation and itinerary for your choral tour.